List of publication:
- F. Yasmin, L. Ali, B. Banu, F. B. Rasul, R. Sauerborn and A. Souares. Understanding patients’ experience living with diabetes type 2 and effective disease management: a qualitative study following a mobile health intervention in Bangladesh. BMC Health Services Research (2020) 20:29 https://doi.org/10.1186/s12913-019-4811-9.
- Bilkis Banu, Sayed Asaduzzaman, Nasrin Akter,Sarder Mahmud Hossain, Touhid Bhuiyan. Concurrent Field Practice act as an efficient teaching pedagogy to originate public health professionals: A Bangladesh Context. Universal Journal of Public Health. April 2020; 8 (4): 113-119. DOI: 10.13189/ujph.2020.080401.
- Rabbani G, Billah B, Giri A, Hossein SM, Mahmud AI, Banu B, Ara U, Alif SM. Factors associated with health complaints among leather tannery workers in Bangladesh- a pilot study. Workplace Health and Safety. May 2020. 2165079920936222. DOI:10.1177/2165079920936222.
- Farzana Yasmin, Nazmun Nahar, Bilkis Banu, Liaquat Ali, Rainer Sauerborn and Aurelia Souares. The influence of mobile phone-based health reminders on patient adherence to medications and healthy lifestyle recommendations for effective management of diabetes type 2: a randomized control trial in Dhaka, Bangladesh. BMC Health Services Research (2020) 20:520 https://doi.org/10.1186/s12913-020-05387-z.
- Bilkis Banu. Using Mobile Technology for Diabetes Management. National Bulletin of Public Health. March 2019; 1 (4): 12-13.
- Mansoor Ahmed Siddiqui, Liaquat Ali, Asher Fawwad, Bilkis Banu, Hasina Akhter Chowdhury, Nazish Waris, Anum Butt, Syeda Nuzhat Nawab, Abdul Basit. Mobile SMS: A tool for management of diabetes via patients-relative’s knowledge and belief. Clinical Epidemiology and Global Health. 2020 Jun 1;8(2):455-60.
- UlfatAra, Afsana Yesmin, Sarder Mahmud Hossain, Bilkis Banu, Mohammad Raziul Haque. Oral Health seeking behavior and practice among underprivileged Adult Population in a Selected Area of Dhaka City, Bangladesh. Rangpur dental journal. 2020. (In Press)